My First Pumpkin Carving Template

Photo by Marina Winther from The Etsy Blog
Do you carve pumpkins for Halloween? I have to admit, I don't usually do anything too exciting. We usually draw a face with pencil on the pumpkin - two triangle eyes, a triangle nose, and a big open mouth with a few teeth. I've never used a template.

A few weeks ago, Etsy contacted me with the opportunity to create a pumpkin carving template for their blog. It was an interesting prospect - could my paper cut card designs translate to a pumpkin? I came up with about 10 designs, and the favorite made it onto the Etsy Blog this week as a free, downloadable template. If you don't know my work, I'm the "BOO" design!

The blog post features easy to follow instructions if you're new to carving pumpkins with templates. I know I'll be using these templates myself this year. I think my girls will really love Leah Goren's cat design, and Bryce Wymer's design will be a challenge for me, but I'm looking forward to giving it a try! Head on over to download all three templates.


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I read them all and will respond as quickly as possible.

On Instagram

© Nature Apart. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.