Watercolor Lilacs + More Floral Art


How about some fresh, spring colors to brighten up your winter day?

Lilacs are one of my favorite blooms. I have two lilac bushes in my backyard, and I just planted a third. When I started painting with watercolors again, the lilac bloom was my first muse.

From my backyard:


I ended up making a series of watercolor flowers. It started with a commission by my sister, who wanted some purple and gray flowers for her house. I already had the lilacs done, so I added allium and a dandelion puff into the mix:


Are you looking for some watercolor art for your own walls? The allium print and the dandelion print are available in my Society6 shop now!

4 comments

  1. I love painting flowers too! Nature has so much inspiration! Love your artwork, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dandelion puff. They look fantastic together. I bet your sister is very pleased with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dandelion puff. They look fantastic together. I bet your sister is very pleased with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read them all and will respond as quickly as possible.

On Instagram

© Nature Apart. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.